Cancellation and Reservation Policy
As a small family hotel, we are adversely affected when, after much correspondence and assurances, guests abruptly cancel a booking. It is not possible to rebook a room at short notice and many times, such cancellations cause our rooms to remain vacant even during very busy (blackout) periods.
Since, like most cancellation policies, our policy also asks guests to pay if the cancellation is not made in time, we request you to confirm your booking only when you are certain that you will be travelling.
- A room will be considered reserved only after you make the payment and receive the payment acknowledgement and confirmation from us.
- Cancellations made prior to thirty days of your check in date will attract a 10% fee to cover credit card and administrative charges.
- Cancellation made 30 to 15 days prior to your check in date will attract a 50% penalty.
- Cancellation made within 14 days of your check-in date is subject to no refund and your deposit will be forfeited.
- For most days we require a one day deposit to secure your room.
- During the blackout period (very busy period), the deposit required will be doubled and one day bookings will not be accepted.
Blackout dates from 01-04-2015 to 31-03-2016
|Month||Start Date||End Date||Minimum days required|
- It is not our intention to cause any loss to you and again urge you to book with us after your travel plans have been finalised.
- Change of Date and early departure will also be considered a cancellation and you will be asked to pay for the nights that you have booked if you wish to leave earlier.
- By booking with us, it is understood that you have accepted the above terms.
- A reservation is not considered cancelled until you receive our cancellation confirmation via email
- The cancellation policy applies to all situations (medical reasons, transport delays, weather conditions etc.)